Pages

About Me

My photo
♥ No matter how, I am who I am ♥ It just me ♥

Blog Archive

FT Island Album


Here is their third album.
Album Name : Cross & Change
Date of Released : 16 July 2009
Here is their track list and MV links, you may enjoy their songs. 

Songs of this album :
1. 빙빙빙 (Bing Bing Bing) [ FT Island - Bing Bing Bing ]
2. 바래 (I Hope) [ FT Island - I Hope ]
3. 미우나 고우나 (Love It, Hate It) [ FT Island - Love It, Hate It ]
4. 천사와 나무꾼 (Angel And The Woodsman) [ FT Island - Angel And The Woodsman ]
5. 소년 소녀를 만나다 (Boy Meets Girl) [ FT Island - Boy Meets Girl ]
6. 결혼해줘 (Let’s Get Married) [ FT Island - Marry Me (Let's Get Married) ]
7. 꼭은 아니더라도 (It’s Not Necessary) [ FT Island - It's Not Necessary ]
8. 첫눈에 알아 (I Knew from First Sight) [ FT Island - I Knew From First Sight ]
9. 보내주기 (Let Go) [ FT Island - Let Go ]
10. 못난이 ( The Ugly) [ FT Island - The Ugly ]
11. 남의 속도 모르고 (You Don't Know My Feeling) [ FT Island - You Don't Know My Feeling ]
12. 바래 (Ver. 2) [ FT Island - I Hope (Version 2) ]

No comments:

Post a Comment